Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Reviewers will base on below criteria to review the manuscripts and give rating.
Conceptualization of Problem/Issue
Methodology and Data
Validity of Conclusion
Overall Scholarly Merit
Clarity of Presentation
Length of Paper
Notes on collecting Personal Data (privacy)
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Every effort will be made to ensure the confidentiality and proper use of information collected to comply with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. You have the rights to access and to correct your personal data according to the Ordinance.
Permission is granted to quote from this journal with the customary acknowledgement of the source.
Views expressed in articles in the Hong Kong Journal of Counselling Profession are those of the authors and do not represent the views of the Editor OR of the Publisher, The Hong Kong Professional Counselling Association.
Copyright by The Hong Kong Professional Counselling Association
All rights reserved. This publication, or parts thereof, may not be reproduced in any form or by any means electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or any information storage and retrieval system now known or to be invented, without permission from the Copyright owners.